Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rachel's full day without Mommy and Daddy

With the wedding last Friday, I was super busy and Jimmy had work to do. Since I started out at 10 with hair, Jimmy took Rachel to Canton in the morning to Tracy and Cousin AJ's. Of course, he had to stop by a customer's to show her off. :) Once at Tracy's, she was without us for the whole day. They took great care of Rachel. They laughed and played all day and then Grandma picked her up after work. My report back from Tracy was that they miss her more than they did before. Also, AJ said not to embarrass him and to tell people "they had a great time with their company". Too funny. Once Tracy was in a different room, she informed me that he was giving her kisses. :) Grandma and Papa had a great time with Rachel as well with her laughing too. However, they had the harder shift with putting her to bed in a new surrounding. We arrived there really late and I was able to feed her and put her to sleep again. :)

No comments: