

Thursday, Rachel turned 4 months old and I cannot believe it has been that long. The time has flown by. Rachel is talking, rolling, kicking, etc. It seems everyday she is learning more things she can do. Everytime I put her down; she rolls to her belly. She loves laughing and smiling at us. Since month 3, she has been sleeping all night, which is fantastic for me. She is definitely getting attached to us and starting to recognize people too.
Today was her 4 month checkup and she did very well. For weight, she is a little on the skinny side, but everything else is moving along just fine. We get to start introducing baby food to her -- vegetables, fruits and cereal. Interesting enough, the doctor said that in his experience that introducing foods early makes for a less picky eater. Considering Jimmy and I are not picky eaters, I would hope she wouldn't be either.
Today was her 4 month checkup and she did very well. For weight, she is a little on the skinny side, but everything else is moving along just fine. We get to start introducing baby food to her -- vegetables, fruits and cereal. Interesting enough, the doctor said that in his experience that introducing foods early makes for a less picky eater. Considering Jimmy and I are not picky eaters, I would hope she wouldn't be either.
No comments:
Post a Comment