For the summer, I decided to take Rachel to music classes downtown. I figured we would go since I have the time and it would be good to be around other little ones. Well, it ended last week and Jimmy came to see what it was like. He's been hearing the CD in the car. The class grew on him as it went on especially seeing how much Rachel liked it. The class was great, but I don't think we will continue. It is called musictogether. She really did embrass the music and we enjoyed it while it lasted.
Here is the blog of our family of four. Actually, we are a family of five with Macie, the dog!! Our email is jdelost@yahoo.com
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Music Classes
For the summer, I decided to take Rachel to music classes downtown. I figured we would go since I have the time and it would be good to be around other little ones. Well, it ended last week and Jimmy came to see what it was like. He's been hearing the CD in the car. The class grew on him as it went on especially seeing how much Rachel liked it. The class was great, but I don't think we will continue. It is called musictogether. She really did embrass the music and we enjoyed it while it lasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment