Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Visit to Kim and Ryan's in Canton, Mo

For this weekend, I was planning on going to a Bachorlette Party in Kansas City for Vanessa and on the way there we were thinking of stopping by Kim and Ryan's. Well, we decided against KC since the trip with the baby would make it a really long trip for one night. Jimmy suggested we try a shorter distance and still go see Kim and Ryan in Canton, MO. Jimmy knew Ryan when he lived in Troy, IL (by STL) back seven years ago. I met Ryan and Kim when they got married six years ago in Canton, IL. The small world behind it is Ryan and Jim were friends and Kim and I grew up just a couple miles from each other and unfortunately never met. Anyhoo, we had a very enjoyable time with them and were very glad to see where they lived. Take a look. Oh, the dogs are awesome. They are Bailey, Harley, Dale, and Floppy (I hope I got it right).




The picture above is of the catfish going after the food.


No comments: