We've had quite the problems with the furniture we ordered for her. Fortunately, we were able to get the crib way before she was born. The dresser and shelves we received a few weeks ago; however, the dresser is damaged on the end and they are ordering us a new one that will be here in like 9 more weeks. They said to go ahead and use the damaged one till the other comes in. We put it up and found out the hutch is damaged as well. It is sooo fun. Anyhow, I am posting pictures of her room to show.
1 comment:
Even though the room isn't done and isn't perfect in your eyes it looks great. I remember Chris and I had to have Corbin's room all done and one theme before he was born. The other 2 it wasn't as important. I was pretty sure it was more important to catch up on the sleep I knew I was going to lose.
Congratulations!! Rachel is beautiful. You are right, she looks just like herself. She has the best qualities of you both, but is unique and beautiful.
congrats again
Chris, Cassie and the Caccia family
Post a Comment