After going to almost every daycare and meeting with in-home daycares, we found a daycare that had an opening and one we could be confident Rachel is in good hands. She is at a place that is very new, but with super experienced people. Miss Stephanie and Miss Nicole are her teachers; and they are very loving and caring. I can tell how much they love their job and actually don't think of it as one. During the day, they are doing tons of fun things such as play with bubbles, story times, playing with each other, playing with textures, etc. Rachel is loving the other babies and actually gets upset when she can't see them playing.
The hardest day for Rachel was the first day. I know it didn't go well because they actually told me it was a not good. Also, she was crying when I got there and then stopped when I walked in. Then the second day, they told me how it was so much better than the day before. Now, they tell me how much she is laughing and having a good time. Before we started there, I went a couple of different times to try to get her adjusted, but obviously she just needed a couple of days with them by herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment