Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a . . . . .




















GIRL!!!

Her beautiful name is Izabella Rose!!! Yeah, Tracy and Jeff have a girl. Another good part of it is Rachel has a girl cousin to grow up with. We all wanted Tracy to get a girl since she wanted one so bad. I was so thrilled for them and cried! A baby is the best joy in the world!!!!



We all were in the waiting room just dying for the news as we knew it was coming soon. Tracy's mom went to the room and heard the baby. The nurse told her it was a girl! She came back and told us all without AJ knowing. Jeff, "Proud Daddy", soon came out and grabbed AJ telling him he was first to go in. It was such a beautiful, touching moment. AJ came out and was embarrassed telling us it was a girl. She came into the world at 8:44 PM weighing 7 lbs 8 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. And, she has lots of hair. :) We can't wait for Rachel to meet her.




Tracy is doing very well and so is baby. AJ is adjusting to the fact he has a sister and not a brother like he wanted. Jeff is very proud and happy Tracy is well.






Here's a picture of my niece and I. I figure since this may be their last baby, I'm glad I got a niece to spoil. I was hoping for a girl for that reason. Now, Rachel will have a boy and a girl 1st cousin.




















For more pictures, click here.






I love this picture of Aunt Renee with Bella and also her on the phone with two people. Then, a picture of Jeff texting everyone. :)















No comments: