I've been back to work for almost two weeks now. Wow, I am absolutely beat tired most nights. The first day was everyone coming and welcoming me back which was so sweet and kind. I started back on a Tuesday and several thought I was going to start the Monday. I am very fortunate to have the people I work with around. They make it even better. :)
As for work, I am now busy! I have two jobs I've been assigned. One of my jobs is being a team lead of a group for a special project and the other is helping out in a space of implementing a project. I really think I am going to enjoy both of these tasks. It is definitely an adjustment being back and getting back into the swing of things. The worst part about work is not having my smiling baby around to see, but it is that more special when I do get to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment