Jimmy left for 2 weeks for his training out East in
Connecticut, AKA "brainwashing session". Rachel and I sent him off Sunday morning with his 4 suitcases. Yes, he needed 4. One of them is mine that has flowers all over it. Too funny! It was hard to pack as he needed suits, casual business clothes, fun clothes, etc. And, he needed a ton of shoes including his safety steel toe size 13 boots that took half the suit case! Anyhow, Rachel and I planted some little notes in his pockets that he will get throughout his time he is gone. We miss him already and cannot wait for his return home. Tonight, I put pictures of Rachel and Daddy on the fridge so we can look at them through the day.
Daddy saying goodbye to Rachel
Macie watching Daddy leave

Daddy with all his suitcases! -- The big one with flowers, red carry-on, laptop bag, and a hanging clothes bag
No comments:
Post a Comment