Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

5 months old!!!


Sunday was Rachel's 5 month Birthday. I cannot believe it. She is laughing all the time. If she isn't laughing, she is observing what is going on around her. She continues to roll over all the time, make new sounds with her voice, moves her arms, and tries to crawl/creep. It is great what she is accomplishing. I find it thrilling that she knows what she needs to do next, such as she is trying to sit up and crawl. I must say one of her favorite things to do is put her feet in her mouth. At this stage, she is really enjoying the new foods too. Her favorite is sweet potatoes. She definitely is recognizing things more and more and knowing where things are at.





We went out to the farm today and up to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Tracy's to take some pictures. We took some fun, beautiful pictures with the help of Erica and Megan, Tracy's nieces.










2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Jennifer! I found your blog on Facebook and thought I'd come snoop! After reading your's, I thought I would make my own, since so many friends and family live away and wonder how our boys are doing! I just wanted to say that Rachel is beautiful and growing so big! It doesn't take long! Before you know it, she'll be starting kindergarten!

Wendy said...

Hi, Jennifer! Saw your blog on your Facebook and thought I'd come snoop! You inspired me to create one, too, although I'm not sure I have a whole lot to say! We don't do anything too exciting around here! I thought it would be a neat way for friends and family to keep up-to-date with us! I just wanted to say Rachel is getting so big and she's such a cutie! I can't believe how big she's getting! It doesn't take long!