Here is the blog of our family of four. Actually, we are a family of five with Macie, the dog!! Our email is jdelost@yahoo.com
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Vanessa's Bachelorette Party
With Vanessa's upcoming wedding, we went ahead and had a Peoria outing, since some people were unable to make it to Kansas City. The gals that came out were Rich's sisters(one is pregnant in KC and couldn't attend), his mom, her mom, her cousin, and his sister in law. We started out at at Rizzi's for dinner in our own private room. I think Lisa or Kris wondered why we were secluded. Afterwards, we were very glad we were separate from the other patrons. :) I gave Vanessa her present, a tote with her new monogram and a cute nightgown. The tote was a hit. Thanks Grandma and Aunt Bert for making it for her! The evening continued to Kelleher's and a few other places. We even went to Sully's to dance and were disappointed in the music so we left and went to the old Sullivan's and then home. It was a nice, fun evening. I definitely am too old to be going out like that, but it was great for a special occasion. I know I'm too old when I saw a friend of ours, who I just helped get a job in my area at CAT, and I showed pictures of Rachel. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment