Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Carrie Visit

Yeah! My friend, Carrie, visited from Portland for a short trip. Actually, she was living in Seattle, WA where I visited her in mid-December; and then she just moved to Portland to go back to school to study homeopathic medicine. She is going from working at Boeing as an Engineer to medicine. It is what I love about Carrie. She does what she wants and goes for it. I met Carrie 8 years ago while she was working at Caterpillar. She has always been very adventurous in her life and lives life. I am very thrilled to have Carrie in my life and as a friend.

Back to her visit. She came Thursday afternoon and she met Rachel. Then, we left Rachel with Daddy and went boating with the Smillie's. We had a very enjoyable time out on the BEAUTIFUL Illinois River. :) Then, on Friday, we hung out and went to lunch and drove around Peoria a bit.

Here's some pictures:

From Friday -




Here's a picture of Carrie and I from Jimmy and I's wedding (PS: Back when I was thinner):

No comments: