Wow. My little girl is now 9 months old. She is doing much more. She is crawling faster every day. I know if she isn't crawling she is getting into too much especially if it is too silent. The real cool thing today was that she stood in one place without assistance for 10 seconds so she is getting better at balancing. She is still enjoying us having to hold her arms and walking. We know walking is in the near future. :o She is also saying "ma ma, ma ma" over and over again. I don't think she always knows what it means, but hey I love it. She does say da ba, da da, and attempts to say book. Speaking of book, she just loves book time during her bedtime routine. She sits up on my lap and her eyes get very big for the books on the table and on the floor. She reaches for them and usually knocks several on the ground. Then, I read to her several books and she still wants more!
No comments:
Post a Comment