Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Behind on posting




Here is my Mom with Rachel. My Grandma (she doesn't like her picture taken) and Mom came over for lunch last Tuesday before heading to Italy for a week and will arrive back to the states tonight. They went with my Uncle Jim, Cousin Beth and her husband, Brandon. I am very excited to hear about their trip. As of Sunday, I do know they were tired of walking. My mom took my little camera with her, so I have not been taking as many pictures.





Dad came over later in the week for dinner on his way home from somewhere. I think he just wanted to show us his new toy and to see Rachel. :) Plus, I think he misses mom's cooking.






Happy Birthday Hollie!! Last Friday was Hollie's Birthday so Tom threw a surprise party with a tropical flare for her at his sister's house. It was very nice! Unfortunately, Rachel was not in the best spirits so we only stayed for a short period of time. Hollie did get a cool new camera from Tom and sent us some great pictures. I say all the time that we are lucky to have Tom and Hollie in our lives. And, it has nothing with them having a boat. :)

















Here are Ella and Rachel. Ella is now 7 months and is moving all over the place! It was very sweet the other night as they were babbling to each other. :)

No comments: